Tuesday, November 11, 2008

*Jolly Holly Snowman*

...and Christmas Muzak!! Yippeee!!!!


I'm so excited to show you my latest primitive style hooked rug...a folky snowfella:


*Jolly Holly Snowman*... he's on eBay this week.I've also been dabbling a bit in wool applique~~ these little *Sewing Trees* are a brand new design for Christmas 2008~~whimsical, functional, art...my very favorite!













All on eBay this week...click here to visit the auctions.


And, be sure to visit Blestb's Christmas launch,

Old Tyme Christmas


(just click our banner to visit Blestb's listings...)

And now, to address an urgent "current event" here in the nest~~no, really, I simply cannot make another snow pixie!! By the time all of the orders were shipped last Christmas I was having p.t.s.d. nightmares about mean little pixies whacking things with candy canes...as well as an astounding amount of glitter on and around my personage. I just can't, I'm so sorry! but...here's what I'm thinking...maybe a "woodland collection", all from wool felt with wee embroidery details? Mushrooms and acorns, pine cones and birds...tiny nests all frosted with---DARN! there we go with the glitter again...(sigh) I'll start this eve' and post the collection within the next few days...

I'm off to the winter forest--

until next time,

blessings,

meg

PS--if my pictures are "twacked", i do apologize--they weren't when i hit "publish post"...does this happen to you????

3 comments:

Carolee said...

Awwwwwww....LOVE the snowman!!

Naomi said...

I am in love with your snowman!! Beauteous job!
Naomi-CT
Ravens Gate Primitives

Jo James said...

Hiya Nutmeg!
LOVE the new Snowman Hook!