- I wear aprons, every day, all day long...lots of folks think I'm kinda weird for doing this, but I just don't care. I am a BIG Mary Jane's Farm fan, and was very impressed with her Artists in Aprons issue....women in aprons mean serious business! I like that an apron is feminine, handy (though my vintage aprons are a bit flustered at the cell phone riding in the pocket!), and most important~~it says you're a gal with purpose. Which I am. :)
- I love to sew things by hand...I have an old book of embroidery stitches that I am slowly working through...can you imagine a time when, if you wanted an embellishment or decoration, you had to make it yourself?!
- Of all of the things I've ever made, mediums I've tried, etc. etc.....I love making bears the very most of all.
- I didn't know how to drive or have a license until I was 25 years old.
- My name is Megan Sue and when I was a little girl my cousin Spencer thought my name was "Bacon Soup". I thought his name was "Splinter". He was a little hard of hearing and I was...well. Hmmmmmm....
OK. Now to tag 5 people who haven't been tagged...which may be difficult since I waited sooooo long to play....hmmmmmmmmm...how about:
Until next time,