Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Family Thing...




Well here's a free pattern for September...

...from Chloe, age 6! I am so proud! :)



She does have the coolest little drawings...they are profuse and profound...and of course you know that's a little squirrel reaching up for a bunch of acorns...right?!



We are talking about doing a little book or something...

I want to surprise her with this drawing embroidered/appliqued on a t-shirt! I'll keep ya posted...


And here's my squirrel :)


I think he's just awoken some very sleepy acorns! This chart is named for that freaky rain-stick sound that squirrels make when trotting around trees (as only squirrels can do...)

*Skitter* ©2007

Megan Wommack

My next update will be on Saturday evening, September 22nd...please check back then for new work! :) And I think (maybe) it's the last shout for Halloween...I'd like to do a bit of Thanksgiving, and then it's on to Guy Fawkes day (kidding...but you really should watch V for Vendetta).

Blessings,

Meg



3 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Megpie, Chloe's squirrel made me smile from ear to ear!! Truly priceless!
Such talent for a lil' squirt!
Looks like the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree! :> )

~Peanut

primitivebettys said...

Too cute! I was going to say what Peanut said... she beat me to it! The acron doesn't fall far from the tree. ;)

Adorable!!!

Tammy Burks said...

Chloe's squirrel is adorable....perhaps I should hook it up into a little pillow....I'm sure it would be too cute!!!