Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hannah and Tillman...






Good Afternoon~!




It is sooooo busy here in the nest!...school, girl scouts, cooking and baking...and of course, bear making! I have a trio of bears to show you, and Rochelle's doll is window dressing...she is NOT for sale!





Well here's Tillman and little Hannah...



Tillman is quite the largest bear I've made and he is so grand~! He is 16" and made of mohair with antique boot button eyes...stuffed with excelsior, wool, and sand & loosely 5-way jointed. His nose is stitched on in a scruffy fashion...his paw pads are beautiful wool fabric from Skip to my Ewe. (Thanks Tammy!)



I crocheted him a scarf with wool and linen blend yarn...I've pinned an antique brass apple charm, brown velvet ribbon, and a small, "old", key to the scarf...He is hand-shaded, a bit "snarfy"...

SOLD (thank you!!)

email me to purchase










And then there's Hannah...it was quite a production getting her all ready! I hold her absolutely responsible for any delays or interruptions in today's programming....




...she gossiped with the dollies and got into things...



...planned her Halloween costume...


...argued with Tillman, who was quite annoyed...(sigh)


Hannah is 5-way jointed, made of mohair and stuffed with wool, excelsior, and sand...her snapping black eyes are antique shoe buttons, and her nose and ears are stitched with brown thread. After much discussion, I allowed her to dress herself. Hannah is wearing a vintage handkerchief skirt "fastened" with a green vintage button, and some strange sort of scarf made from ric-rac, lace, and part of an old locket necklace...it has an "H" inside and some pink roses...

SOLD (thank you!!)

email me to purchase...

Pandy from last week is still available...

SOLD (thank you!!)

Well, that's all for this evening...I must away to dinner before the bears eat all the soup!

Blessings,

Meg



1 comment:

Tammy Burks said...

Meg,
Tillman and Hannah turned out beautifully!!! So happy to see my wools going to good use!!!
Tammy