Saturday, January 3, 2009

just a note to say....



For Christmas I received this lovely Levenger pen set~~




)))))))*******************************************(((((((




...possessing a rather spattered & murky past with the whole calligraphy thing, I approached aforementioned pen with some reservation & no hope whatsoever that I would be able to use the darn thing...much to my dismay...I wrote a thank you note! And it was legible!! And there were no ugly blotty things!!!



It was quite fun to sit and write thank you notes on my new Thank You Owl note cards with my new woo-de-doo pen...







*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


*Unexpected Music~~Winter Roses*


Completed and in the etsy shoppe~~i think i "got it right" with my photos (i am quite scanner-less!) Anywho...i do believe there's more along the lines of "unexpected music"...

have a cozy winter day,

& blessings,

meg

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh, what a sweet painting! The pen set is neat too~