Monday, April 16, 2007

Adventures in Needle Felting...

For months, and months, and...well. I have abstained from needle felting...needle punch was the same way for me (just too many irons in the fire....), so I should have known!!! How fun is this?! Please excuse my beginner's glee! My wee ginger kitty is not nearly as well-done as other artists' felting work that I've seen, but she's a fairly good study!


And small! This is Ginger lying next to a quarter:



So now what to do with her? Anyone??? I am working on a tiny baby doll made from painted muslin...about 7" high, but the hands are not articulated enough to hold Ginger...might look weird. And the baby may be too big, scale-wise. And that would just be creepy without meaning to be creepy. Nothing worse than that in the world o' dollies. But, I digress...

On a different note....today is a good day for hugging your kids, saying your prayers, and kissing your darlin' goodnight. Such a sad and crazy world...numbering 33 less this evening.

Blessings,

Meg

2 comments:

Stillwaters Music said...

Hi Meg! Just had to pop in here and tell you how adorable this wee one is! Don't you just love the needle-felting?!
Hugs~Nena

Meg Wommack said...

Thanks, Nena! It is nice to "see you" again!!

:)
Nutmeg