Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sunday Evening...



As promised on Friday, some pics. of the strange little critters we've been making in our nest this week...that's M's Bunny Girl (above r.), and an Easter gift for another little friend (above l.). We also made on for her brother! (below)

All in all, it has been rather gloomy day here! It snowed. We were watching the weather first thing this am and the weather person stated that "folks might be finding snow instead of eggs today!" The 6 year old (Frick) said-- "WHAT????!!!"



She was NOT amused.


Anywho...with the onset of evening I am turning to my needle punch and sketchbook (as the children lie twitching on the floor from the gross amounts of sugar consumed in the last few days). I probably won't draw them...


I tried a little more needlefelting on the blue and pink bunnies, and was quite pleased with their strange little features~~!!! I'm wondering just what I could apply to a painted muslin figure...perhaps an Asparagus doll?! Ooooooo.... :)


Blessings,

Meg





Happy Easter from Frick and Frack!!

No comments: